PROJECT ANNDALE DETAILS
Location: Willowdale, North York, ON
Year of completion: 2022
Project type: Furnishing
- Incorporate home office space
- Integrate specific sofa style into design
- Use furnishings that translate well in future homes
- Cat friendly
Scope of work highlights:
- Space planning/furnishing for living and dining room
- Utilized the small nook in the open area as home office space
- Sourced versatile furnishings that are suitable in multiple use cases and are easy to maintain for pet owner
- All finishes, furniture and fixtures sourced by Aloe
WHAT THE CLIENTS HAD TO SAY
"Thanks to Aloe for helping me live in my dream home!
I bought the very first property of my life in Toronto in March 2021. It is a small condo, only has one bedroom and a super tiny den. Considering I spent the most time at home ever since the pandemic, I decided to hire an interior designer to help me decorate my home as lovely as it can be. It was not easy in the beginning though, I met with several designers, but none of them gave me enough comfort to sign a contract.
Things started turning better when I met Chloe. I was surprised by how quickly she understood the style I wanted for my home after the first consultation session. The design board Chloe provided me was just my dream home! In addition, Chloe helped me allocate the budget for the interior design project smartly based on my daily routine. For example, we invested more money in the working & living area as I spend most of my time working and studying at home. In contrast, we kept the dining area simple (but still pretty!) as I usually just have a one-person quick meal there. It was a great experience to have Chloe around - her professionalism and aesthetic impressed me deeply.
So far I really enjoyed my new home (there is always a moment that I stare at my own place and say, "can't believe I live in such a nice place" lol) and kept recommending Chloe to other friends. Can't wait to start another project with Chloe once I get a bigger home!"